Web Hosting Policy
Web Hosting is an optional feature: Web Hosting Rates
- Service: kay-net.com ("we" or "Provider") agrees to provide Applicant ("you" or "User") with Web Hosting Service ("Service"). User agrees to abide by this Web Hosting Policy. The combination of Users Application and this Policy shall be considered a Contract.
- Payment: Payment is due in advance of Service rendered. User must be legally entitled to use the method of payment that they provide for this Service. Invoices will be mailed immediately upon receipt of payment for Monthly ("1 month") Service, or one month in advance for longer service. Automatic billing occurs three business days before the payment due date. If payment is not received and processed by the last business day of paid Service, Users account will be rendered "inactive" when the paid Service expires. When payment has been received, processed and cleared, the account will be reactivated. Allow at least two business days for processing. (There is no charge to reactivate an account).
- Notice of Termination: User and Provider each have the right to terminate this Contract for any reason, unless restricted by law. To discontinue automatic billing, we must receive a Notice of Termination via e-mail or US Postal Service at least five business days in advance of the next due date. We cannot be responsible for requests that are not made within this time frame. We have the right to refuse Service to anyone, except as restricted by law. If we decide to terminate this Contract, we will issue a refund for the unused portion of the Service. NO OTHER REFUNDS CAN BE GIVEN FOR ANY REASON.
- Remedies: Provider cannot be held responsible for loss of data, loss of e-mail messages, interruption of Service that is beyond Providers control, or other damages suffered by User while using the Service. Unless restricted by law, the only remedy available to Provider or User shall be termination of this Contract. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES PROVIDED WITH THIS SERVICE. We cannot compensate for temporary loss of Service, whether uncontrolled or caused by system maintenance.
- Content: User may post any commercial content with one exception: due to an agreement with our provider we can not accept high-risk businesses, such as services providing adult-oriented materials.
- Risk: User assumes all risks that arise from use of the Service.
- Password: You are responsible to safeguard and remember your password. If you forget your password, or if your account is stolen (password illegally changed), call us at 661-723-0266. We can set up a new password for you over the phone if you have provided us with a phone number on your Application. Otherwise, we can mail the new account information to the billing address.
- Account Information: You are responsible to notify us if your account information changes. We MUST have your correct name and billing address in order to provide you with the Service.
- Illegal Activity: This Service shall not be used to commit fraud, software piracy, or any other illegal activity. We will cooperate with authorities (with proper warrant) to ensure that the Service is not used for fraudulent or illegal purposes.
- Insufficient Funds: There is a $25 fee for a check returned by your bank because of insufficient funds. This charge is necessary to recover the fee charged by our bank as well as administrative fees. In addition, any account that is not paid up to date will be rendered inactive until payment has been received. Returned checks are a no-win situation for everyone. Please help us to continue to offer a check payment method by ensuring that you have enough funds to cover your check.
- Change in Policy: We will notify you via e-mail or US Postal Service if there are any changes in the Web Hosting Policy. The most current Policy can be found at: http://www.kay-net.com/isp/hostplcy.htm
- Domain Registration: A registered domain name is required to use this Service. Domain name must be registered in Users name. User is responsible for any registration fees. If you already have an e-mail account, well send you the request which must then be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can not perform domain name registration or transfer, we will assist at no extra cost subject to the following conditions: A. You grant us permission to register or transfer the domain name on your behalf; B. You agree to pay any incurred fees directly to the proper Internet authority; C. We will process your application promptly but we can not guarantee that your chosen domain name is still available. If it is not available, you may choose another name or terminate this contract at no cost. D. The domain name will be registered in your name and billing address. We will provide a temporary e-mail account for the registration process. The e-mail contact will transferred to your website e-mail account upon completion of Web Hosting setup.